Photo editor x Photo Editor X is an award-winning software used by professionals.
Initially, the software was only used by professional editors. It was not available to everyone. Luckily for us, today it can be obtained by anyone who wishes to develop their skills.
Today, you have the advantage to experience what many professionals love to use. This sophisticated software has continued to be a favorite because it is user-friendly and educational. Most people love it for being so practical, while others love it for being so convenient to learn from.
Once you start to get the feel of it, you will find that it is not only ideal for professionals because it is very easy to use.
People tend to dislike complicated programs and confusing tutorials. This is exactly why they opt for The Photo Editor X. One of its best features is that it is a time saver. You can see the result in a matter of minutes. It lets you enhance your photos in just 5 minutes.
What is more, it lets you to create images from scratch. This can help you learn better and develop skills at a faster pace.
I picked up this video from YouTube which shows a happy user of Photo Editor X.
Photo Editor X features a comprehensive suite of photo manipulation tools that let you take full control of your photos. And if you are a beginner, do not fret. There are over 200 pages of illustrated manuals, 25 video training tutorials of over 3 hours. You will be given step-by-step instructions that will teach you editing tricks that professionals use. This is an up to date program which will keep you in the loop. It is a leading software used in today’s industry. It is used by experienced professionals, as well as, large and successful corporations, such as Linux.
It is also equipped with one-touch functionalities so you can enhance your photos in an instant. You can also work with different file types such as .RAW, JPG, GIF, BMP and more. Plus, it also supports image files from some of the most popular photo editors, such as Photoshop CS files and Dreamworks files.
Here are some of the more technical features of Photo Editor X:
• You will see a complete set of painting tools there are a variety of brushes and patterns you can choose from
• You can also load up animations with MNG, Frame Navigator, Onion Skin, and Bluebox support
• A full alpha channel support with layers and channels
• Advanced layer support with support for transparent and semitransparent images
• Up to 150 filters and effects that will transform your photos
• Suitable for both professionals and beginners
• A software which can stand its own (doesn’t require other software to function)
• Is able to export and import a selection of different types of files.
And here is somebody else who is obviously happy with Photo Editor X.